Jammit.com invites you to find out what music is made of–literally, layer by layer. Its free app lets you isolate tracks of your choice–guitar, drums, vocals, etc. Users can remove an instrument from the mix & jam with the original multi-tracks. Much, much better than air guitar.
Jammit needed to get their site on a sound technical footing while the UX and creative teams helped them improve the overall experience. Bluespark introduced best practices such as the use of staging environments and code repositories and also helped Jammit send a new build of the app to the Apple Store.
When Bluespark came on board, Jammit had a great opportunity for exposure – a piece in the Wall Street Journal. But like any good showman, Jammit wanted to look good for the occasion. So Bluespark undertook an urgent redesign of the web site to get Jammit ready to win more adoring fans.
Full iOS integration. MacOS and PC software integration:
- 220+ music and consumer industry publishing contacts
- Line 6 website: highly targeted destination for guitar players
- New packaging with Jammit message
- Online and 3rd party email ad placement
- New dealer marketing materials
Dealer relationship mgmnt:
- Online training program for dealer sales reps.
- Free Mobile In incentive
- Offering over 600 Mobile In units for passing
- Point-of-Purchase display (250+ stores)
- Dealer channel e-mail blast (200+ stores)